os vs rockwood

crazyeyes69

even though rockwood lost do not underestimate them, if the wind wasnt blowing so dad-gum hard they would have had like 3 home runs. just wait till they get oz at home

I think Rockwood probably would have had 2 home runs, but for the same reason OS would have had a grand slam homerun. I think both teams didn't play as well as they are capable. I know Rockwood didn't pitch their best pitchers but neither did OS. I think Rockwood and OS are about the same but it is early in the season and a lot of things can change as the season progresses.

its not a fight for 1st place rockwood is in a different district than o.s. is and rockwood pitched zach edwards and o.s. pitched some mitchell kid rockwood didnt throw their best and o.s. didnt throw kelly but even though it was 5-4 its still alittle bad that rockwood is starting 7 sophomores and still almost beat their seniors and if the wind wasnt blowing rockwood would had took like 3 out though it doesnt count on the record cause it wasnt on the record it was just suppose to be a j.v. night but ended up being a varsity game too rockwwod still has to come back down and they gotta go to rockwood so it is still gonna be anyones ball game

its not a fight for 1st place rockwood is in a different district than o.s. is and rockwood pitched zach edwards and o.s. pitched some mitchell kid rockwood didnt throw their best and o.s. didnt throw kelly but even though it was 5-4 its still alittle bad that rockwood is starting 7 sophomores and still almost beat their seniors and if the wind wasnt blowing rockwood would had took like 3 out though it doesnt count on the record cause it wasnt on the record it was just suppose to be a j.v. night but ended up being a varsity game too rockwwod still has to come back down and they gotta go to rockwood so it is still gonna be anyones ball game

The wind situation was the same for os. Hooks would have had a grand slam if not for the wind, but i do agree that it is anyone's ball game. you do have to give us some credit though. That is the first full game I have ever pitched in my life. I have never been a pitcher and coach just started working with me and decided to throw me in there so I don't think its a little bad that rockwood almost beat us.

Edited by oshsbaseball33

first things first yall got beat and second of all Rockwood didnt show me anything and every team that we will face really needs to get some better pitchers or people will still be getting slottered.

first things first yall got beat and second of all Rockwood didnt show me anything and every team that we will face really needs to get some better pitchers or people will still be getting slottered.

well someone payed attention well at the game.. we all know that OS won. but saying that Rockwood didnt show you anything..? And believe me, they have pitching. Had Duncan or Coop been pitching, it would have been a different game. we both know that each team didnt throw their aces.. Eddie did a good job, not taking anything away from him.. Rockwood played real good the next day again a far better team than OS, Knox Central.. took the 9 innings and only got beat by 1.. they came back from 1 down in the seventh, 4 in the eigths, and couldnt get it done in the nineth.. so before you go bashin rockwood and their pitchin.. get your stuff straight.. rockwood is a good ball club and has potential to be a great ball club