FANS?

WVUmoney09

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I played varsity tennis in high school, Shelbyville Central always had fans, etc. They even had player introductions and the national anthem. Strange, but I guess they really care about their team. Not to mention Shelbyville fans usually drove me insane with their annoying chants and cheers.

I don't think any of the school teams actually have fans but more like friends of players who are rooting for their school to do well. I cannot wait to get out there and see some of the siegel matches! Man some of those siegel guys like Kyle Wishing, Chris Hale, Melv, and the rest, they play so well and I'm looking forward to seeing them!

I remember when I played varsity tennis in high school, Shelbyville Central always had fans, etc. They even had player introductions and the national anthem. Strange, but I guess they really care about their team. Not to mention Shelbyville fans usually drove me insane with their annoying chants and cheers.

HOLD ON...... your telling me that Shelbyville has tennis chants. What the crap is that. I dont know how ridiculous that would be. I am not saying it is a bad thing I think it would be hilarious to have a "pep club" for tennis. I may have to see this Shelbyville team.

HOLD ON...... your telling me that Shelbyville has tennis chants. What the crap is that. I dont know how ridiculous that would be. I am not saying it is a bad thing I think it would be hilarious to have a "pep club" for tennis. I may have to see this Shelbyville team.

Not sure if they still did it, but they did back during my day. Quite Interesting, I shall say.