FANS?

WVUmoney09

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore's crowd support has grown after the past couple of wins by bringing attendance to about 20-30 people. WVUMoney09 there was a problem last week at one of Sycamore's matches. One parent from the other team tried to fight one of our fans because of a bad call, but luckilly administration was on hand not to let anything bad happen.

Shelbyville has fans, but not like tdluna makes it sound. Most of the parents and friends and bf/gf's come out and watch us play but not chants or national anthem or anything. It's more than anybody else in our district though.

That was a few years ago, not sure what they do now, don't keep up with 8-AAA tennis.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive never been to a match with any fans there. Tell me if there are any teams with fans please. I wanna know

Yeah the good teams have fans...I guess the reason you all don't have fans is self explanitory... I season myself in going to ALL of our matches...Yall need to step it up.

Honestly...We have fans come to our games. They have been there since game 1 and our last regular season game is today. They are real supporters and they clap for us. Go Rockwood!!

Lots of Div. II schools have fans. Webb has loads of fans, many of which are on the 40-something man team. 6 ppl play while the rest cheers them on. Home-court advantage at its best.