NAME YOUR ALL-STARS!

ZORGON

OKAY PEOPLE ITS PRETTY SIMPLE.....THIS POST IS PURELY TO FIND OUT WHOS THE BEST OF THE BEST.......WHAT PLAYERS SHOULD WE BE LOOKING OUT FOR AND WHO IS UNDENIABLY THE BEST AT THEIR POSITION.....I WANT JUST THE ALLSTARS OUT OF ALL OF THE SCHOOLS... REMEMBER THERE'S ONLY ELEVEN SPOTS AVAILABE SO DONT WASTE OUR TIME WITH QUESTIONABLE PLAYERS.......WHO ARE THE STANDOUTS THAT NO ONE CAN DENY?????

FORWARD'S:

MIDFIELDER'S:

DEFENDER'S:

GK'S:

[/b]P.S.= ((BRANDON TARR NOT INCLUDED))

there has to be some questionable players because not everyon'e views on who the best players are are the same,

everyone can be denied even chuck norris.

but i would have to go with Matt Fessenden is one as mid/defense

Speaking of Matt, do you know how the Farragut Sevier game went?

OKAY PEOPLE ITS PRETTY SIMPLE.....THIS POST IS PURELY TO FIND OUT WHOS THE BEST OF THE BEST.......WHAT PLAYERS SHOULD WE BE LOOKING OUT FOR AND WHO IS UNDENIABLY THE BEST AT THEIR POSITION.....I WANT JUST THE ALLSTARS OUT OF ALL OF THE SCHOOLS... REMEMBER THERE'S ONLY ELEVEN SPOTS AVAILABE SO DONT WASTE OUR TIME WITH QUESTIONABLE PLAYERS.......WHO ARE THE STANDOUTS THAT NO ONE CAN DENY?????

FORWARD'S:

MIDFIELDER'S:

DEFENDER'S:

GK'S:

[/b]P.S.= ((BRANDON TARR NOT INCLUDED))

He's pretty much asking everyone to give a scouting report on their best players on a soccer board that everyone in the state reads. Feel free to give away any secrets your team was sitting on though. I'm sure other teams won't try to use the info. against you.

He's pretty much asking everyone to give a scouting report on their best players on a soccer board that everyone in the state reads. Feel free to give away any secrets your team was sitting on though. I'm sure other teams won't try to use the info. against you.

All of coacht is a scouting report for other teams. thats the whole basis of the website, for teams to find out about other teams.