Kingston vs Midway

sbgirl1607

So, since Midway is depending on a FRESHMAN pitcher to pull them through the season, how will they hold up to Kingston? They were scrimmaged a couple weeks ago and were beat by them, but how will they do now that the season is here? Considering RCHS assistant principle is their assistant coach....

I CANT WAIT!!!!! The game should be AWESOME!!! As one of the 2 players who were apart of the current Lady Jackets who got to go to substate w/ both coach ladds ... i wont lie ... we miss them!!! BUT we are sooo proud of Coach Brackett and Coach Neal! theyre doing awesome!!! and we love them bunches!~ Back to the game! Both teams are doing good and if Kingston limits errors and if the pitching can be as strong as it was against scott... things should go the lady jackets way! but we all know midway is a fighter and wont go away that easily!! ALL I CAN SAY IS I LOOK FORWARD TO A PACKED HOUSE DOWN AT SOUTH WEST POINT!!!! :D