Grace Is Going To Win It All

AlahRaghbar99

Read my post... wasn't talking about the west... just 14A folks from the west. You could also only have 1 champ from the west !!! This wasn't really about the west though just about people 2 weeks ago from 14A arguing about who would win gold and silver UC or Humboldt and that no one else would stand a chance in the 'boro.

WRONG :thumb:

Don't judge all 14a people by the few dummies that were on here trash talking. We are proud of UC and HUmboldt and Lake Co. is the best team not playing. The HUmboldt folks got carried away after the Cosby game and I think the team was way over confident and looked past Grace to a rematch with UC ,big mistake! Congats to Grace but I will be Pulling for UC all the way. THis one looks to be a tosh up.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) All I have to say is that the National Weather Service has issued a Tornado WATCH for the area around Murphysboro for tomorrow around 3:00P.M. CST. High winds and damaging hail will be a major problem. Also alot of tears and crying from Grace as they will lose in a close one by four. If a storm arises please take shelter immediately. The storm is predicted to roll over Grace. ;):(

Is this the same weather service which issued the tornado warning back in December when Union City was getting ready to face Trousdale County? What we got was not even a zephyr--at best a gentle breeze. Incidentally, the state tournament is played in "Murfreesboro" not "Murphysboro."

;) All I have to say is that the National Weather Service has issued a Tornado WATCH for the area around Murphysboro for tomorrow around 3:00P.M. CST. High winds and damaging hail will be a major problem. Also alot of tears and crying from Grace as they will lose in a close one by four. If a storm arises please take shelter immediately. The storm is predicted to roll over Grace. ;):(

I believe that's spelled MURFREESBORO