Mr Basketball?

tookie713

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAA should certainly be Barry Stewart from Shelbyville. Even better young man than he is a basketball player. That statement can't be made about all young people these days. Good luck Barry, I know you'll be successful no matter the outcome. Shelbyville is very proud of you and your accomplishments.

You are right about him being a better person than basketball player.

I'm not sure if you are giving him a compliment or saying he isn't a good basketball player. He has improved his game tremendously! He is well deserving of AAA Mr. Basketball without any doubt.

Let me clear my thoughts for those that are having trouble.

Barry Stewart is most importantly a tremendous young man.

Barry Stewart is also a tremendouos basketball player very well deserving of Mr. Basketball in class AAA.

I hope now the other posters understand what I was trying to say.

Siegel[/url'>Nation07' post='825993004' date='Mar 17 2006 - 11:15 PM']

Ill take Jermey Williams. He will show you all why if u come out tomorrow night.

Still no respect from you.

Williams is a great athlete but you have no respect for shelbyvilles program and have yet to post a positive thing about shelbyville on here.

And yes you were wrong, Shelbyville is playing tomorrow night instead of RE and they did not beat us by 16. HA

Man can you say Jeolous!!!!!!

Stewart for Mr. Basketball!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bballrocks

Still no respect from you.

Williams is a great athlete but you have no respect for shelbyvilles program and have yet to post a positive thing about shelbyville on here.

And yes you were wrong, Shelbyville is playing tomorrow night instead of RE and they did not beat us by 16. HA

Man can you say Jeolous!!!!!!

Stewart for Mr. Basketball!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO... I have respect for yall, but whos gunna guard him. Ive seen Keith Ramsey tear yall up no telling what Jermery Williams will do. I think yall are good and have a chance to win the game jsut like yall did against us jsut dont see anybody guarding Jermey Williams.