Shelbyville vs Hamilton

mjuhb

Guest dare_2_dream

neither can ANYONE on siegel either when times running out. actually they were down by FIVE so it wuoldnt even matter, to a team we killed in a scrimmage last weekend

oh yeah i remember now they were down 5? since hamilton won by 1 ... oh man how my short term memory loss is kicking in

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheSolidOne101188

good attitude, get ur boy d2d to get over his team completely choking and hating on us

I'll do that when you get wingman and fball to stop hating on us. Fair?

Edited by TheSolidOne101188

Guest dare_2_dream

I'll do that when you get wingman and fball to stop hating on us. Fair?

looks like i dont have to stop then

THERE IS SO MUCH AGRESSION ON THIS THREAD. DARE TO DREAM YOU CAUSIN TROUBLE?

just doing what i do best ... still upset about my boy losing

choke choke choke choke choke ... wide open in the corner and I miss ...

This kid is not a choker. I remember a certain Siegel kid going 0-4 from the 3 pt line and 2-12 overall in the State semi's last year. Don't recall his name :thumb:

Big props to Twilley tonight for hitting huge 3, but who has a WIDE open chance to win it MR BASKETBALL what does he do...................MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Get over it, Shelbyville gets a silver ball and Siegel doesn't. Bottom line. State runner's up in 2 OT nothing to be ashamed of.

If I recall Twilley choked against that same team did he not?

Twilley's shot was border line desperation.

Last time I checked 0.0 seconds left means game over, if your fouled after that I believe it doesn't count correct?

Nope, OHS lost to Brainard in 1992 I believe was the year except the game was TIED and called a fould at the buzzer.

It would not have made it? Than why was there a foul?

It would have counted, just watched the replay, that is why they got the FT's.

The refs put 0.0 when he was shooting foul shots. I could be wrong about this but when your fouled the clock is dead. So if they have the clock at 0.0 and he is fouled... THEN THERE SHOULD BE NO FOUL!

The refs didn't put anything, the clock keeper put 1.1 to turn the lights off behind the glass. The foul actually happened right at the buzzer, may have been 0.1 but didn't matter, you can only tip in a shot with that much time anyway.

Hands down, best AAA game I have ever seen.

Absolutely.

I have raged on him all night and Shelbyville as well, but the fact of the matter is, no matter how much I dont like him I can't deny that he has the smoothest shot I have ever seen!

Smoothest by virtue of hard work and practice. Hardest working kid around since about 7th grade and before.

Congrats to SHELBYVILLE and coach KT BEST Young Coach in STATE CONGRATS to MR BASKETBALL Barry Stewart who will make that last shot 9 out of 10 times and if you would have asked any one from Shelbyville or coach KT who you would want to take that last shot it would have been Stewart next a few stats from the game Shelbyville 26-58 FG Hamilton 26-64 FG Shelbyville 23 fouls 14-19 FT Line Hamilton 19 fouls 21-37 FT Line Shelbyville 17 Turnovers Hamilton 14 Turnovers Shelbyville 16 off 20 def 36total Rebounds Hamilton 27 off 19 def 46 total rebounds so lets just say was a Great Great game played by both teams and as for any athletic game their was 1 or 2 bad calls but for the most part very even game the REFS did not DECIDE the OUTCOME the PLAYERS did So what more could we as fans expect of course a SHELBYVILLE Win LOL!!!!!! :thumb:

Guest Cutters Crazies

This kid is not a choker. I remember a certain Siegel kid going 0-4 from the 3 pt line and 2-12 overall in the State semi's last year. Don't recall his name :thumb:

Get over it, Shelbyville gets a silver ball and Siegel doesn't. Bottom line. State runner's up in 2 OT nothing to be ashamed of.

Twilley's shot was border line desperation.

Nope, OHS lost to Brainard in 1992 I believe was the year except the game was TIED and called a fould at the buzzer.

It would have counted, just watched the replay, that is why they got the FT's.

The refs didn't put anything, the clock keeper put 1.1 to turn the lights off behind the glass. The foul actually happened right at the buzzer, may have been 0.1 but didn't matter, you can only tip in a shot with that much time anyway.

Absolutely.

Smoothest by virtue of hard work and practice. Hardest working kid around since about 7th grade and before.

Congrats to Shelby on getting the all mighty Silver ball, I know every coach starts the season by saying lets go out and win the silver ball

Guest dare_2_dream

Congrats to Shelby on getting the all mighty Silver ball, I know every coach starts the season by saying lets go out and win the silver ball

thats the new thing you didnt hear?

Guest Cutters Crazies

Congrats to SHELBYVILLE and coach KT BEST Young Coach in STATE CONGRATS to MR BASKETBALL Barry Stewart who will make that last shot 9 out of 10 times and if you would have asked any one from Shelbyville or coach KT who you would want to take that last shot it would have been Stewart next a few stats from the game Shelbyville 26-58 FG Hamilton 26-64 FG Shelbyville 23 fouls 14-19 FT Line Hamilton 19 fouls 21-37 FT Line Shelbyville 17 Turnovers Hamilton 14 Turnovers Shelbyville 16 off 20 def 36total Rebounds Hamilton 27 off 19 def 46 total rebounds so lets just say was a Great Great game played by both teams and as for any athletic game their was 1 or 2 bad calls but for the most part very even game the REFS did not DECIDE the OUTCOME the PLAYERS did So what more could we as fans expect of course a SHELBYVILLE Win LOL!!!!!! :thumb:

No coach is good that doesnt have his players attempting rebounds on free throws