Marion County Basketball

volsbbfan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the assistant coach?

While I was golfing this morning, I heard there was a former coach who still lives in the valley inquiring about the position.

I have been away for a while but the only coaches that I know of still in the area are Robbie Gravitt, Jerry McNabb, and David Phillips. My brother told me the other day that Nick Morken was fired from his job in Florida and was looking to get back there close to his dad. Does anyone know if he has applied for the job.

Edited by crewcut

I have been away for a while but the only coaches that I know of still in the area are Robbie Gravitt, Jerry McNabb, and David Phillips. My brother told me the other day that Nick Morken was fired from his job in Florida and was looking to get back there close to his dad. Does anyone know if he has applied for the job.

Wouldn't surprise me if Coach Nick wanted to get back in the area.

Any word on who the new coach will be next year? I have heard it will be announced next week after spring break. I have heard a few names but not the final word. Anybody else hearing anything?

I heard that the job was offered and accepted by the Asst. Boy's Coach, Chuck Keef sometime last week. Any truth to this rumor?

Wouldn't surprise me if Coach Nick wanted to get back in the area.

Slick Nick did tell us 2 years ago that he would like to get closer to his family which is in the area. He is a cool guy and would be great to have back in the valley, I bet it would bring back memories for alot of folks. I don't think he was fired, I think he resigned from his position, not that it matters.

Chuck???hummmmm, that's interesting.