World Cup 2006 Tickets

Mcbride

My son and I will be in Germany for the USA vs. Italy game on June 17th. We will also be in Munich for the Brazil vs. Aus game.

Can anyone give advice on obtaining tickets. I have been trying to buy them for months. I want to avoid paying five times the face value if possible.

Please give advice.

That's where I have been trying for three months. It is sold out.

Good luck. I will tell you this, watch out for fradulent tickets. They will be everywhere. If you are fortunate enough to find someone selling the "real deal",

5 times the face value will be bargin in the mind of the seller.

Good luck. I will tell you this, watch out for fradulent tickets. They will be everywhere. If you are fortunate enough to find someone selling the "real deal",

5 times the face value will be bargin in the mind of the seller.

I can get them now for $700 per ticket. Do you think it is a bad idea to try and buy them in Germany after we arrive?

As an American fan traveling to Germany myself, that's the going rate. If you want to go badly enough I would buy it SAFELY through a reliable source or ticket agency. There are just NO tickets to be found at face value. I was scammed by a man on ebay claiming to give me 2 category 1 Brazil v Austraila tickets for $800 which is a steal. Luckily, ebay suspended his account for fraud before I could pay. I managed to knab some USA vs Czech Republic tickets, but was told not to buy tickets outside the stadium b/c of fraud and extremely high prices. Good luck to you.

Edited by lcsoccer

As an American fan traveling to Germany myself, that's the going rate. If you want to go badly enough I would buy it SAFELY through a reliable source or ticket agency. There are just NO tickets to be found at face value. I was scammed by a man on ebay claiming to give me 2 category 1 Brazil v Austraila tickets for $800 which is a steal. Luckily, ebay suspended his account for fraud before I could pay. I managed to knab some USA vs Czech Republic tickets, but was told not to buy tickets outside the stadium b/c of fraud and extremely high prices. Good luck to you.

Man, that chess club scholarship must be paying you well! (I would have sold you those tickets for $500... in fact, I have some box seat tickets to the finals if you are interested hee hee)