Coalfield and Wartburg?

bob367

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a very well played game on both ends until the 5th inning when Wartburg started to make errors in the field and Coalfield took advantage of those errors.

It was more than just errors from what I heard. Apparently Coalfield swung the bats well. I have a feeling Wartburg is going to throw Phillip to death. He needs to be somewhere that he can develop and not be fed to the wolves everytime they play a top notch team like Coalfield and OS.

Edited by 89Bobcat

It was more than just errors from what I heard. Apparently Coalfield swung the bats well. I have a feeling Wartburg is going to throw Phillip to death. He needs to be somewhere that he can develop and not be fed to the wolves everytime they play a top notch team like Coalfield and OS.

I am a good friend of Philip's and I ask him about only gettin to pitch against Oz and Coalfield, and this was his reply, "Yea it ain't no good right now, but one of these days all of these games I've pitched against Kids that can crank it those kids will not be there and I'll already know how it feels to see a huge kid up at the plate and I'll be able to make them hit it where I want them to hit it." " (My Name) I love to compete and when I take the mound against one of these teams My blood starts flowin and I want to win so bad That I pitch better than ever and Even if they hit it I know someone in the field can get it. And when they don't I know someone else is coming up to try to hit one to Kalamazoo and I know if they do I'll just tell them good hit and Pitch to the next one." When he told me that he was smiling and he finished by saying "one of these days When my arm is feeling great and I'm pitchin in a huge game and I win that game, im gonna think of all these games I got rocked and thank coach cause he had the confidence in me to let me pitch those games." I'd say that says it all. He wants to play better teams even if he does look like crap on the scoresheet. One of these days he is gonna be one of the best pitchers around and Wartburg will be beating ppl like they are gettin beat. :lol: Best of luck Philly Poo.