Fastest players in Tennessee

linebacker

4.1??? Please. There is not a player in thye NFL or in college football that runs a 4.1. He may be fast but there are lots of fast people. This sounds like a fish story. How big was that fish? It just bugs me to hear people throw around 40 times are that as ridiculous as this. If he is that fast, why doesnt he run track and quit wasting time with baseball? We should see him in the olympics soon then i am sure.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cole703

A true 4.1 in the 40 is world class speed. Tell the kid to leave high school now and start running track in Europe. He could make millions running track on the pro tour with that kind of speed!!!!!

Guest gtown23jd

if there is any highschooler who runs a 4.1... show me, i'd really like to see it cuz that's unheard of. What is his 60 time? 40 times are for football, 60's are baseball.

Guest Spyder25

Look around all over TN... Middle TN especially, there's gotta be someone else to talk about besides the 4.1 sec. 40-yard-dash runner... college coaches don't look for a 40 time, they look for a 60 time, as someone has already mentioned... talk to a recruiter, they will tell you the same thing. Who else is a fast runner that anyone knows of? I know there's plenty out there...

Guest wspitcher27

A high schooler running a 4.1 is unlikely but it's very possible in the pro ranks...

Micheal Vick- 3.9

Darrel Green at prime- 3.9

That's two that I know of so it's possible and Murice Green could probably run it in 4.0 or less. It's possible, but unless he's a great baseball player and has a future at it, he needs to be competing for the olympics!!!

yea a high schooler running a 4.1 is a joke. And I honestly believe the Vick time, and the other time of sub 4 is exaggerated. I mean i may be wrong, but a sub 4 is booking down the line. But what the funny thing about this guy saying some high schooler ran a 4.1 40 is that NO college scout, or pro scout looks at 40 yard dashes. 40's are for football, baseball runs the 60 because it is the equivalent of moving up 2 bases. So camden, get your facts straight, and don't post anything unless you know what you are talking about. I bet that was probably him typing about himself.

Yea, i'm from camden and this is a fish story,brandon brewer probably runs a 5.5 forty,no lie. But if all ya'll that was hatin really think about it,it is possible.Theres lots of athletes out there noones heard of and don't want to believe is any good. But i wouldn't trip on that 4.1 stuff.Peace.

i play football and baseball at dc and i know that a 4.1 40 yd. dash in high school is almost impossible. note i said almost the reason being is that i run a 4.55 and i have played with two other football players my own age that both ran 4.31 40 yd. dashes. but dc has some speedy people on our baseball team as well. i know that pro scouts look for the middle infielders to run a 6.3 60 yd. dash or better. we don't have any at dc but we have some that are close to that.