Dist 3, AA reg 2

the eagle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me ur joking, they wont even make it into the tourny lol...Carter shouldnt have any trouble w/them. As for the Fulton/Alcoa game...it could be alot closer than ppl think b/c if Myers throws against PF on wednesday, then Fulton might be able to put some runs on the board against whoever else throws in the play in game on friday.

Edited by dirtyd2

Please tell me ur joking, they wont even make it into the tourny lol...Carter shouldnt have any trouble w/them. As for the Fulton/Alcoa game...it could be alot closer than ppl think b/c if Myers throws against PF on wednesday, then Fulton might be able to put some runs on the board against whoever else throws in the play in game on friday.

there is no way fulton will have a chance to win on saterday with Alcoa averaging 13 runs a game in the last nine games so unless fulton can put up more than 6 runs, which they cant, i see alcoa pulling away with this by at least 4 or 5 runs

I def. think that Alcoa has the better team and should win. But you can never overlook Fulton, because if you let them hang in the game too long then theres a good chance theyll come back. Alcoa needs to jump on them early to put it away quick. I wouldnt overlook them yet although alcoa does have the upper hand. Good luck to everyone playing friday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.