Dist 3, AA reg 2

the eagle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, somebody said I was jealous of Mark Allen, that gave me a pretty good laugh. Just keep telling yourselves that you did nothing, I hope it makes you feel better.

Nice win for the Tornadoes tonight over Pigeon Forge, 7-3. Things are coming together nicely for us. Were hitting the ball good and beating some pretty good teams, cant wait for the tournament to start, should be a dandy.

Seymour, who are yall throwing monday, Calhourn??

Hey Graham its ya boi over in Maryville...these guys are pretty funny...hey you can always say that you lead the team in BA your senior year unless Lo-Lo or somebody is hitting better than .500...its all good...last time i checked D1 is D1...i don't know about some of these other guys but thats just how i have seen it...i wonder what level of college ball they played?

17-7 Alcoa over Fulton......Sets up the date with Seymour monday at 5. Saw some of the Seymour guys at the game, guess they saw that we can hit the ball now. Should be a good one monday.

AG man, they just dont know, none of them will play D1 so I'm not worried about, I'm just focused on the Eagles for monday.