Nut Greet best keeper in state?

ChristianoGerard

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is already a forum for that. Mybe you should check it out.

Keepers are similar to pitchers in baseball, how one performs in big games, against tough competition should be the measuring stick. It is easy for an ace to mow-down weaker competition, but a win against a tactful, strong, and potent offense is a sign of a good goalie. The mentality and instruction of defenders after giving up a goal is a tell-tale sign of a quality keeper. How has this keeper done against better and stronger teams than he plays for? This is not a loaded question. Because feelings are strong for him, I was curious.

Keepers are similar to pitchers in baseball, how one performs in big games, against tough competition should be the measuring stick. It is easy for an ace to mow-down weaker competition, but a win against a tactful, strong, and potent offense is a sign of a good goalie. The mentality and instruction of defenders after giving up a goal is a tell-tale sign of a quality keeper. How has this keeper done against better and stronger teams than he plays for? This is not a loaded question. Because feelings are strong for him, I was curious.

it is interesting that u should mention baseball-he played ball for three years and that is why is now such a lethal goalie-wow!!! but that's okay

actually it is a great question-for a rookie--- he is unbeleiveable ---and I will leave it at that.......GOOD GAWD YA'll--!!!!!

I've seen him, he is really instinctive. He does really well in one on one situations. His kick can be improved but he has the instinctiveness that is hard to teach, he is also very sure-handed. For a first year goalie, i'd say he is the best rookie in the state.

actually it is a great question-for a rookie--- he is unbeleiveable ---and I will leave it at that.......GOOD GAWD YA'll--!!!!!

Is this the same Joe23 I have been coresponding with? Your previous posts seemed much more thought out. I hope that someone else is using your screen name, because these posts are not at all like the others you have had.