Sequatchie over South Pittsburg

Indian

20-1 final. Sequatchie scored 9 in the fourth. South Pittsburg helped Seq several times but the hitting was pretty good too. Seq didn't go all out trying for extra bases or running on wild pitches after getting a big lead. SP looked very young. Seq's Christy pitched a one-hitter, a double in the fifth, was 3-4 batting with two doubles, gave up one unearned run in the fourth (interference on a fielder put a runner on, then came into score after an error). 22 strikeouts in 10 innings, vs Red Bank and S Pitt.

Edited by Indian

20-1 final. Sequatchie scored 9 in the fourth. South Pittsburg helped Seq several times but the hitting was pretty good too. Seq didn't go all out trying for extra bases or running on wild pitches after getting a big lead. SP looked very young. Seq's Christy pitched a one-hitter, a double in the fifth, was 3-4 batting with two doubles, gave up one unearned run in the fourth (interference on a fielder put a runner on, then came into score after an error). 22 strikeouts in 10 innings, vs Red Bank and S Pitt.

Congrats to Sequatchie :unsure:

What happened to all this WHACKBALL smack talk that SP boys were doing before the season started? I think this is a case of them letting their mouths overload their ****BEEP**** :rolleyes:

What in the world is wackball? I have never heard of such. Some of these SP people have a name for every sport. Are they going to start calling football "crackball"?

What in the world is wackball? I have never heard of such. Some of these SP people have a name for every sport. Are they going to start calling football "crackball"?

I think that with the tradition SP has in football it will probably be called .....um..... lets see ..... maybe .... FOOTBALL. I think that is what it will be called since they will be making another run at a State Championship.

I think that with the tradition SP has in football it will probably be called .....um..... lets see ..... maybe .... FOOTBALL. I think that is what it will be called since they will be making another run at a State Championship.

Blah,blah,blah... Here we go again!