How's Ooltewah doing in Florida?

bLiNg bLiNg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bunch of crap,any team in any sport going to Fla. to play is stupid,who pays for these trips,county,booster clubs ,parents,would someone tell me who is footing the bill?

Why do think this is your business, unless you have a daughter on the team.

I'm glad to hear a Tn. team is playing in Fl. and doing well.

Why do think this is your business, unless you have a daughter on the team.

I'm glad to hear a Tn. team is playing in Fl. and doing well.

If I am paying the bill it is some concern of mine,but to my pleasure ,I live nowhere near the area.Just curious as to pays the bill?

Taxpayers is what you are saying?

OK ITs called tournaments where they charge you to get in the gate and its 3 day tournament.all schools have one.its called fundraisers where the girls spend all day at walmart washing cars in the cold. its called parents forking out 1100.oo dollars so there familys get to go. and its also free to the seniors on the team so lets see there are 2 seniors.you dont seem to know much about all of this.ypou remind me of somone who would stick there nose into something where it should not be and also its obvious you are a very jelouse person who in the past has had a problem with the ooltewah program and still does. o by the way hope this helps you understand.

OK ITs called tournaments where they charge you to get in the gate and its 3 day tournament.all schools have one.its called fundraisers where the girls spend all day at walmart washing cars in the cold. its called parents forking out 1100.oo dollars so there familys get to go. and its also free to the seniors on the team so lets see there are 2 seniors.you dont seem to know much about all of this.ypou remind me of somone who would stick there nose into something where it should not be and also its obvious you are a very jelouse person who in the past has had a problem with the ooltewah program and still does. o by the way hope this helps you understand.

How can I have a problem with the program,when I live 250 miles away,If I knew a lot about it would I be asking,and you getting a little upset must mean that there is a little deceit going on,as to where the money comes from and I will stick my nose in when I want to,if you don,t like what I ask then pass over and go on.

How can I have a problem with the program,when I live 250 miles away,If I knew a lot about it would I be asking,and you getting a little upset must mean that there is a little deceit going on,as to where the money comes from and I will stick my nose in when I want to,if you don,t like what I ask then pass over and go on.

DECIET....i just explained to you where the money came from and by the way why does it matter to you so much.?SEEING that you are 250 miles away.

Edited by CATBIDDLE