Game Results

tnknights

Is there a clearinghouse for game results? Many teams don't report to the Tennessean (middle TN teams) or to CoachT. Do they report to TSSAA?

Good luck in getting teams to report scores. Chronic problem, some are worse than others. Good example is to look at the team pages and see how many teams don't even take the time to post their schedules or rosters.

Even the Tennessean is behind in getting their information up to date regarding baseball this year. Very slow with getting details and roster data into the web site. I understand that they are dependent on schools calling in results and rosters but they could do a better job themselves. Sure makes it more fun and enjoyable to be able to follow teams on here when you have the information.

Is there a clearinghouse for game results? Many teams don't report to the Tennessean (middle TN teams) or to CoachT. Do they report to TSSAA?

Here is what happens Alot of teams report, for instance we report every game, however for some reason the Tennessean choices not to put the score in the paper or, if you are a rual area school and the printing time for your paper is at 10:00 it may not get in but if you live in Brentwood teh score may be in the paper. Example lets say that Summertown get over and reports at 10:15, their score may not be in the tennessean that goes out to Lawrence County but if the paper in Mt. Juliet would have the summertown score in there.. It has happen to us already this year, not in the paper we get but a friend of mine lives north of nashville and it is in their tennessean..

I have reported every game that Page has played to "The Tennessean" but I notice that at least two of the games (Independence and Franklin) do not have results shown on the online version of "The Tennessean". Also, the games that did make "The Tennessean", show "Details", but there is nothing there. I think they are having computer problems as just about every time I have called, the person says their computer is running slow and it takes forever for them to get the info entered. I asked why the details of the games are not appearing in their online edition and they said they didn't know. The rosters shown there are incomplete or have incorrect players or seniors from last year - very frustrating. Teams should enter their schedules, rosters, and results here, but most don't do that.