Karns @ Halls

ZCAR

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls was just too strong last night. 1-2 4-9 knocked the cover off the ball.. Good win

I think karns got lucky

your right 1-2 and 4-9 hit the ball but the number 3 (who is probably the best hitter in the state)(LOCKWOOD) did not hit the ball like he has been this year, but i guarntee you he makes them pay next time.

DINER PIGEY

He may not have hit like he normally does against Karns but he sure did pitch a gem. You have to understand most teams are walking him or if they are pitching to him they are not giving him much to look at. He doesn't get cheated to much when a good pitch comes his way. :lol:

I agree, lockwood doesnt get many good pitches, and for that cause, that means lucas is gonna have to step and up and hit for halls to be successful, and so far, lucas is leading the team in hitting, so i dont see anyone stoping halls at this point.

Halls should win state

I wouldnt say Karns is a " run of the mill " or " run of the mill team. They have a good baseball team. Halls just shut them down

i agree. karns is a very good baseball team. they were were not clicking on wednesday though. their pitchers couldnt get ahead in the count and lockwood threw a great game. karns can play with anyone in east tennessee when they are on all cylinders. karns is no longer just a middle of the road team, karns is being compared to farragut and south doyle now. they had an impressive 12-1 win on thursday against gibbs.