Coalfield and Polk.

philip2003

Ok, but if you look at the history of both programs and you will see it on the Visitor's Dugout on 4-25, and that big ol' State Championship trophy in the Case, the hardware is hard to argue with about the better program. It was kinda like Nolan Ryan's career. He had good stats but no hardware.

Treece is the man.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU SURPRISED BY THE 11-0 shutout Central gave them??

looks like District 5-AA owns Coalfield!! Polk 6 Coalfield 5: Central 11 Coalfield 0

there ya go

So you're bragging about a AA District beating a Single A School and "owning them"? Well when these two teams own their own district and one or the other then I will be impressed. Til then, Coalfield lost in a close game with one AA school and was beaten by another decisively as would be expected. Has Central played Oak Ridge yet and walked off holding their head high? Nah. So we don't know how they would fair against a premier team in a Division up from them either huh?

Oh. Haha. Thanks. I would love to play at Coalfield, But I love playing at Wartburg and wouldn't trade it for anything. I guess if you love the game you would love to play ever chance you get. We are gettin better and better everyday I think. We got another win last night. 12-7 over grace baptist academy. I got the win. It was a good game. Can't wait untill April 25, so I can get another re-match. haha.

Are you sure it wasn't Grace Christian out of Knoxville that you beat? Grace Baptist Academy (Chattanooga) did not play Wartburg on Wednesday.

We did great. We showed much improvement. Wartburg beat Grace 12-7 at Grace. Friday we traveled to polk and lost 16-6 and 11-0 (in three). Today wartburg defeated university high 2-1, and lost to Monterey and Monterey's ace pitcher 3-2 in three innings. Wartburg has a big week this week having Oneida Tuesday. Should be interesting to see if we can keep improving.