Super Regional Scores

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 Year Old Winners - Wings/Flight

Good job Wings. I got to see a couple of your games the team looked good but i was a little disappointed with the game between you guys and the trotters. That appeared to be the most competition you guys had even though you won i thought the margin would have been larger i say this because the trotters starting five are awesome but the bench is no relief and with no depth your sunk. The only thing that kept that from happening was their # 50 with the hot hand and their post players. I really thought the trotters would be strong contenders this year but 2 or 3 can't carry a team.

Does anyone know how the trotters finsihed and what happened to # 44 on the trotters she played hard in the wings game but someone said they saw her at the next game and her hand was bandaged up? I sure hope she didn't hurt it to bad.

Ok, ptguard12 come on and give us your overview on this weekend.

Good job Wings. I got to see a couple of your games the team looked good but i was a little disappointed with the game between you guys and the trotters. That appeared to be the most competition you guys had even though you won i thought the margin would have been larger i say this because the trotters starting five are awesome but the bench is no relief and with no depth your sunk. The only thing that kept that from happening was their # 50 with the hot hand and their post players. I really thought the trotters would be strong contenders this year but 2 or 3 can't carry a team.

Does anyone know how the trotters finsihed and what happened to # 44 on the trotters she played hard in the wings game but someone said they saw her at the next game and her hand was bandaged up? I sure hope she didn't hurt it to bad.

Ok, ptguard12 come on and give us your overview on this weekend.

The Trotters lost in the semi-finals to our Memphis Elite team. #44 played and played well. We played in the finals against the Wings and lost by 4 after leading by 10 at half. The Wings are a well coached team with a great group of girls and parents. Should be an exciting state tournament at this age group

Good job Wings. I got to see a couple of your games the team looked good but i was a little disappointed with the game between you guys and the trotters. That appeared to be the most competition you guys had even though you won i thought the margin would have been larger.

I dont understand what you mean by you were disappointed. The Wings were up by 30 points over the Trotters at one time and the final score was 67-45. I was surprised that the margin was that big, the Trotters are a good team. The Wings have yet to play 4 quarters in a game but they have played well enough to win so far. The Wings beat the Elite earlier in the pool play 70-47 but the Elite looked like a different team in the championship game and showed they are a good team also.

Edited by Greenfieldfan