7-AAA thoughts

DIP-BOY003

haha trust me, blackandgold11 should know who kenneth roberts is. he is after all one of two winning pitchers so far this year against mt juliet. in my opinion, the best pitcher in this district.

siegel may not have many more huge name pitchers on their roster, but their depth is very comforting. they have a very solid four man rotation, and three reliable closers.

by the way, does anybody know who siegel plays tomorrow?

I have it as Siegel at Smyrna at 1:30 for some reason. Anyone know why it is at 1:30 ???

Edited by davidlimbaugh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about pitching? B/c if you are.......Lefty Roberts. He was offered a schoalrship at Tech too. He turned them down and the Tech man has chased him ever since. He has upped his offer and it is better than what Choate took .

It didn't take anything but an offer to get Choate to go to Tech. It was where he wanted to get his education even if he didn't play baseball. Tech was always number 1 to him.

It didn't take anything but an offer to get Choate to go to Tech. It was where he wanted to get his education even if he didn't play baseball. Tech was always number 1 to him.

thank you for letting people know that Choate is going for education he has talked about going to tech for at least 2 years to do some enginerring thing that i couldnt even repeat (high tech stuff way over my head LOL)

As far as the pen for Riverdale....we actually didnt use our so called number 2 vs oakland we used Utterback and we also used mather and we used woods to close the game out we also have rinus who started against houston and he did a good job he has GOT to cut down on the walks but he does a good job if he stays consisitent throwing strikes he is hard to hit he has a lot of movement on the ball in fact he held Mt Juliet to 1 run last year and go the win and we also used a freshman against houston Corey Crunk and he did a good job we also have austin hurt who does a good job every time out he always keeps us in the game

As far as how i think the district will shape up ...

1 Riverdale

2 the winner in the oakland cookeville game

4 Blackman

5 everyone else

thank you for letting people know that Choate is going for education he has talked about going to tech for at least 2 years to do some enginerring thing that i couldnt even repeat (high tech stuff way over my head LOL)

As far as the pen for Riverdale....we actually didnt use our so called number 2 vs oakland we used Utterback and we also used mather and we used woods to close the game out we also have rinus who started against houston and he did a good job he has GOT to cut down on the walks but he does a good job if he stays consisitent throwing strikes he is hard to hit he has a lot of movement on the ball in fact he held Mt Juliet to 1 run last year and go the win and we also used a freshman against houston Corey Crunk and he did a good job we also have austin hurt who does a good job every time out he always keeps us in the game

As far as how i think the district will shape up ...

1 Riverdale

2 the winner in the oakland cookeville game

4 Blackman

5 everyone else

I think you gotta throw siegel in that top 3 or 4 mix idk bout cookeville though havent heard much bout them this year

I think you gotta throw siegel in that top 3 or 4 mix idk bout cookeville though havent heard much bout them this year

well...i guess they could sneak up into a 4 spot cookeville is 2-0 in district beating lebanon and lebanon will beat some teams this year and i say look out for them in the next few years to come.

well...i guess they could sneak up into a 4 spot cookeville is 2-0 in district beating lebanon and lebanon will beat some teams this year and i say look out for them in the next few years to come.

I agree Lebanon has lost a lot of close games and i think they will be up there when they get everything together... And I got a chance to see their JV team play and they are going to have a great team down the road.