who do you think is the biggest lifter in the state of tennessee

champion57

Just a reminder, this is a coacht.com 1a- 2a-3a H.S. Football board not a power lifting board which I do believe is an awesome sport. Why don't you find a power lifting board or ask coacht to add it as a sport on the H.S. or College board. Oh Yeah I would care if my team lost by 40 pts especially if I played on the losing team. And for your info they are the best 1a football team in TN, until they get beat. And that might happen this year, but until then they are the best. As you know I am not a fan or a player for Trousdale County. Good luck to Cascade this year, yall should be much improve and make the playoffs.

i never said trousdale is not the best 1a football in TN.because in my opinion they are.i fully agree with you on that subject.it is very obvious they are the best.but i was just sayin that carter is very clearly the best weightlifting teenager in TN and probly even the world.he is a extremely decorated powerlifter and a pretty athletic ball player.he isnt D1 potententiol,and im not going to say he is.but definately a D2 or D3 singnee.but im always glad to hear your opinion goforthegoal.you seem like a very intelligent person.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Reveiz got offered by small D-1A schools such at MTSU, and many offers from D-1AA schools through out the southeast but his heart was at UT. So don't try to talk about a kid who could put you out in one tackle or how you all are talking, one hit with his fist. The kid is the best linebacker in the state. Maybe not prospect, but ask anyone who has played him. Best linebacker. Give Nick 2 inches, offers from half the SEC schools.