McCallie vs. MUS

StraightUpLaxin

well now that my earlier post has angered some people, i was not serious. i was jsut simply stating the fact that the game has no relevance to post-season seeding. i think mccallie will win but i havent not seen them play. i assume they r strong as they were last year and MUS seems to be lacking something they have had in the past... a dominate scorer. even though MUS will play hard and put up a fight, i think mccallie will come out on top. plus, home field advantage is in mccallie's favor.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in that case thats not funny at all. What happended isnt funny and we dont need people signing the number of a dirtbag Duke player.

guilty until proven innocent eh? We have a word for people who don't adhere to or believe in the rights allotted by our constitution and declaration of independence, COMMUNISTS.

And while we are on the topic of making assumptions for the rest of the group, I frankly don’t think we need your input on this American game, brothersnv, or should I say JOSEF STALIN.

Edited by michigan mauler