how good is south doyle

themakerofsouth01

the kees are very impresive this year but can they go all the way i think so.

AA USJ 9

AAA South Doyle 8

Are you the one who earlier said that AAA is so much stronger than AA that the two can't be compared? :lol: I know it was a South Doyle fan that made the statement in an earlier post and I was just wondering if that fan still feels the same way about the superior strength of AAA over AA. I'm sure there is a logical explaination as to how a AA team could beat who many think is the best AAA team in the State. I'll admit that South Doyle is good but the facts indicate that USJ is better or at least they were the one time the two teams will meet this year. :(

Not Knocking USJ, but one game very rarely decides who is a better team. Also, USJ threw their #1, and SD threw their #2. Both teams hit the ball well. Gant handled SD pretty well except for one inning. A couple misplays in the outfield really hurt SD. I remember one really cheap hit down the line that scored two runs for SD as well though. Both USJ and SD are very good teams! The edge would probably go to SD offensively. I've not seen any other team hit like that all through the line-up. Defensively, they match up well. I would 've like to have seen ace vs. ace. That may have been a little more telling.

Edited by sgt.pepper

AA USJ 9

AAA South Doyle 8

Are you the one who earlier said that AAA is so much stronger than AA that the two can't be compared? :D I know it was a South Doyle fan that made the statement in an earlier post and I was just wondering if that fan still feels the same way about the superior strength of AAA over AA. I'm sure there is a logical explaination as to how a AA team could beat who many think is the best AAA team in the State. I'll admit that South Doyle is good but the facts indicate that USJ is better or at least they were the one time the two teams will meet this year. :)

Forgive me for my stupidity :blink: But what school is USJ. I see them called this a lot. Where are they? Jackson? What is their enrollment? Big AA? South Doyle enrollment about 1100 I think. Small AAA. Sometimes classes are really close. Nevertheless games are between players on the field and not size of the school. Congrats on your win. Maybe the Kees will see you again, but probably not, due to class. Go Kees! <_< Keep it light and keep hitting it out of sight. ;)

Forgive me for my stupidity :D But what school is USJ. I see them called this a lot. Where are they? Jackson? What is their enrollment? Big AA? South Doyle enrollment about 1100 I think. Small AAA. Sometimes classes are really close. Nevertheless games are between players on the field and not size of the school. Congrats on your win. Maybe the Kees will see you again, but probably not, due to class. Go Kees! :thumb: Keep it light and keep hitting it out of sight. :D

Uiversity School of Jackson

Enrollment approx. 340 (w/multiplier=616)

Class A State Champions 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003 (Runner-up), 2005 (not TSSAA)

BTW, the kid that closed (last 2 innings) the game against South Doyle is an Eithth Grader, our starting 3rd Baseman is a Freshman, Gant is a Sophomore and our starting Shortstop is a Sophomore. I say this so you will be aware of the quality of team USJ will field in a couple years. After we win AA and the TSSAA sees fit to increase the multiplier to 4.5 we will be playing South Doyle and others in AAA.

Good luck, I was impressed with South Doyle.