LaVergne Football

SportsGuru1

Great talent but has to grow up. I hope he gets a chance to play at the next level but he is going to have to work a lot harder and show that he is dedicated to playing by getting in the weight room and working on his speed. I heard from a reliable source that he hasn't qualified with his ACT score, yet. He has taken it and is scheduled to do so again, so he is at least trying to do what he needs to do.

What about M. Hicks, what are his plans?

In my opinion, I don't think AJ will play college football. I would be greatly suprised if he did. There are reasons that are definately unnecessary to put out on a public website.

As for Hicks, I have no clue... I'm sure he will go to college, I don't know if it will be for football, but I think he will go to college..

Edited by HSsportsfootball

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Hicks, I have no clue... I'm sure he will go to college, I don't know if it will be for football, but I think he will go to college..

It was hard to judge Hicks basketball ability due to playing with some sort of cast it looked like on one wrist this last season...wasn't that his main sport for a long time? He should probably play some sport or another on the next level - it would be a shame if he didn't

Edited by nrgrizzlies

It was hard to judge Hicks basketball ability due to playing with some sort of cast it looked like on one wrist this last season...wasn't that his main sport for a long time? He should probably play some sport or another on the next level - it would be a shame if he didn't

Well he hurt his wrist during bball season. That was definately his main sport for a long time...the only year he played football was CCC for Smyrna Rec......It wouldn't necessarly be a bad thing if he didn't play sports in college....he is very multi-talented, he takes drama classes so I know he likes to act...whatever he does in the future will most likely be productive....not to mention, he was probably the biggest part of the LHS basketball team in the postseason....he brought heart and excitement to the team, which really helped them....he had gotten all-regionals, and was the team MVP in the postseason....

Do you think mario hunter or greene will play college hoops?

just asking.

shut up scn08fearthespear.....do u jus get on and say dumb stuff to make ur posts look good or somethin?

BUT ANYWAYS, it is about the same situation with Hunter and Greene, they are both intelligent and will both go to college regardless....especially Greene, valedictorian with a 4.0...and Hunter is good when it comes to academics also....but as right now, they havent signed anywhere to play bball..

shut up scn08fearthespear.....do u jus get on and say dumb stuff to make ur posts look good or somethin?

BUT ANYWAYS, it is about the same situation with Hunter and Greene, they are both intelligent and will both go to college regardless....especially Greene, valedictorian with a 4.0...and Hunter is good when it comes to academics also....but as right now, they havent signed anywhere to play bball..

:thumb: