haywood

madisonLB

Haywood isn't that much better than last year, although they have improved. They just havent played ne body that good yet. Wtaching them in the jamboree i saw that they were fairly quick. However, their defensive plan just seemed to be to "boot" it up to there strikers (who can finish if they get the chance). I'd say the key to beating them is putting pressure on their defense, because if u do they will turn it over to you all day whether its by a conceding a corner, throw in, or just kicking it right back to your team. Passing isn't seen too much. They rely on some of their quick mids to send it up, and on their defense to just kick it out. And, as stated earlier, their strikers arent ne thing special, but are very advantageous, and will punish u for mistakes.

"I have no personal affiliation with Westview other than that I manage to catch a few of their games here and there"... that's a quote from you from an earlier post. i'd say you have a pretty tight affiliation probably on the bench!!! :blink:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have no personal affiliation with Westview other than that I manage to catch a few of their games here and there"... that's a quote from you from an earlier post. i'd say you have a pretty tight affiliation probably on the bench!!! :lol:

bench or not, the real players are the ones who go out there every day and dont get a minute of play time but still keep going and playing at practice because they love the game, they dont play to trash talk, so lets save all this between both you teams, show some sportsmanship how about? no matter who wins tomorrow or by how much both you guys are good.. and lets just stick to what the forum is about.. anything else on haywood guys?!?

I would have to say that Haywoods best player is #7 and he is only a freshman. He remindes me alot of Fredy Timms. They have great team chemistry and passing. But They dont have any depth in the back. But there center D guy is good.

where are you from hattrick?

but thanks for the info i want to get as much on them as i can before we play them, and madison tonight has lost another midfielder for 2 weeks, this season was looking great, but madison has been hit with their 4 injury of this season... its not looking great for what seemed to be a promising year

but thanks for the info i want to get as much on them as i can before we play them, and madison tonight has lost another midfielder for 2 weeks, this season was looking great, but madison has been hit with their 4 injury of this season... its not looking great for what seemed to be a promising year

who was injured this time??

mason peters might have a torn maniscus in his knee but we are just gonna wait 2 weeks b4 he plays again but we are not sure whats wrong with his knee, he is just going to have to sit out to be sure he is ready for districts and all that good stuff

where did he play travel ball?

I think he plays for Milan who Haywood beat 10-0. dont worry Madison-ya'll still have alot of season left. I'm sure it will all pull together by districts and that's all that really matters. your team has alot of talent and alot of players that are ready to do something great. injury's are a bummer but I think ya'll have enough talent and depth to get through it.

I think he plays for Milan who Haywood beat 10-0. dont worry Madison-ya'll still have alot of season left. I'm sure it will all pull together by districts and that's all that really matters. your team has alot of talent and alot of players that are ready to do something great. injury's are a bummer but I think ya'll have enough talent and depth to get through it.

mason didnt play travel, mason plays for madison and is their starting center mid, he is a great player with an unbelievable touch and good skills... its gonna be a tough couple of games without him...