lipscomb vs. Fra

pain train

lipscomb wins 6-3 after giving up two runs in the first inning Taylor uterly dominated until they put in daniel lyons to close it out the last two i think Taylor had like 12 or 13 strike out in 5 innings.

i mean it really was just an uterly dominating performance by taylor merry! i mean come on FRA!! did u really expect to beat him? josh holt will dominate you too on wednesday!! the only good players yall have are joey vance and austin marcum which comes out behind the plate on every freaking pitch and discusses about how many times they are going to intentially walk taylor merry! (3 times)!!

i mean im no expert but i do believe that you are on the track and the train is coming through! and that train will be josh holt on wednesday!! try not to blink or the ball will be past you!!

Sincerely, Mr. Nasty Time

P.S. - they gon' git sick wit it, b/c its gittin' alive in tha 615, and its gittin' real in tha ville ( cashville fo all yall playas out therr ridin' clean!!! ) ... ye-a-ya-ye-ahhhh!