Anderson County

bballplayer25

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson County come out week, but is now coming on strong, they went to the sportsbell classic and went 3-2 and they beat brentwood and william blount, they were also smaller than most of the schools in it. If they put their minds to it, they can easily go state this year.

Brentwood in that game had 8 errors and the pitcher who was brought in to relieve at the end walked 5 guys, including the winning run. Brentwood didnt play well at all and clearly outhit AC, but with baseball comes eroors and bad games.

Anderson County come out week, but is now coming on strong, they went to the sportsbell classic and went 3-2 and they beat brentwood and william blount, they were also smaller than most of the schools in it. If they put their minds to it, they can easily go state this year.

easily i dont no about that...it will be a tough road.

Brentwood in that game had 8 errors and the pitcher who was brought in to relieve at the end walked 5 guys, including the winning run. Brentwood didnt play well at all and clearly outhit AC, but with baseball comes eroors and bad games.

In the 1st or 2nd inning, AC also scored 6 runs without getting a hit, so the majority of their runs were unearned. Also remember that they lost to single A Coalfield who pitched a Freshman that probably doesn't break 70.

One bad game like that in the playoffs, and you go home.

It sounds loke you were in attendance at this game. The strike zone was very tight both ways causing more walks than there should have been----both ways. Many of the errors made by Brentwood were on very hard hit balls. Late in the game Brentwood leading 10-8, A.C. freshman belts a 3run HR to put AC on top. I don't belive there was a miscue on that play. AC also had a perfect bunt with 2 on and nobody out in the last inning to load the bases. So that last walk just made the inevitable happen quicker. Don't make too many excuses for losing, and give credit where it is due.

In the 1st or 2nd inning, AC also scored 6 runs without getting a hit, so the majority of their runs were unearned. Also remember that they lost to single A Coalfield who pitched a Freshman that probably doesn't break 70.

Hey BigFlyPaper you sound like a Blount County fan. AC has played some blount county teams this year. No need to compare scores, call AC and line up a game. Step out of Blount Co. and come watch AC play instead of just speculating.

the funny thing about that is they pitched their catcher and u cant do anything when 2 guys belt homers, u cant stop that, come on april 26 and see what they do to coalfield then, yeah that'll shut u up and about the brentwood game, a win is a win no matter how it happens, they won, brentwood lost, so leave it at that

yea..i was @ that game..but what doesnt happen in the playoffs is ur catcher pitching...ur right fielder @ catcher..starting short-stop on the bench...AC's whole lineup was outta wack. thats not gonna happen in the playoffs. i think they have a good shot!

yea..i was @ that game..but what doesnt happen in the playoffs is ur catcher pitching...ur right fielder @ catcher..starting short-stop on the bench...AC's whole lineup was outta wack. thats not gonna happen in the playoffs. i think they have a good shot!

you play everygame to win it is the coachs falt then for being stupid

It sounds loke you were in attendance at this game. The strike zone was very tight both ways causing more walks than there should have been----both ways. Many of the errors made by Brentwood were on very hard hit balls. Late in the game Brentwood leading 10-8, A.C. freshman belts a 3run HR to put AC on top. I don't belive there was a miscue on that play. AC also had a perfect bunt with 2 on and nobody out in the last inning to load the bases. So that last walk just made the inevitable happen quicker. Don't make too many excuses for losing, and give credit where it is due.

I was there, and the strike zone being tight is no excuse for walking so many batters, u have to adjust to the ump... that is true with every game. There is no credit due when AC got 8 of their 12 runs as unearned runs and in the second inning scored 6 runs while gathering no hits, Brentwood just had way too much go wrong that game but clearly are a better team on a game to game basis

Edited by samson12089

Hey BigFlyPaper you sound like a Blount County fan. AC has played some blount county teams this year. No need to compare scores, call AC and line up a game. Step out of Blount Co. and come watch AC play instead of just speculating.

I know that College Basketball coaches always like to schedule games in or near the home towns of their players. Maybe you could get a Blount County team to play you a game at a neutral field in Knoxville. It would be a much shorter drive for many AC players than a home game.