MBA vs. Blackman

ETSU_BucSoccerFan

Very insightful. d2middle tournament matchups will make/break some teams. The game on thursday is much much bigger for MBA

I do not believe for a minute that MBA is looking past BGA, they were just commenting on the post. IF you want to know how they think they will fair against BGA, then post the question. Trust me, MBA will be ready for BGA!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe for a minute that MBA is looking past BGA, they were just commenting on the post. IF you want to know how they think they will fair against BGA, then post the question. Trust me, MBA will be ready for BGA!

I never said that anyone was looking past anyone. We know that all games are big, but I think the one against bga is bigger only because it is a region game. I meant no disrespect to Blackman. On a side note, I have watched both play and MBA better be ready :thumb:

I go to Blackman as most of you on here know and goin into the game i expect to win like every good team does and i think we are a good team. even tho i havent seen MBA play this year i know year in and out they had a very talented team but i personally think this is Blackmans best team since the school opened we play more like a team this year then ever we have noone on the team that trys to do it all them selves our goal scoring i think will be up this year our attack is moving the ball better then ever before and playing as a team opn both sides of the ball not depending out one Jeff boyton or anything so we are a different team this year then any of teh past and i think we will win this saturday 2-0

I go to Blackman as most of you on here know and goin into the game i expect to win like every good team does and i think we are a good team. even tho i havent seen MBA play this year i know year in and out they had a very talented team but i personally think this is Blackmans best team since the school opened we play more like a team this year then ever we have noone on the team that trys to do it all them selves our goal scoring i think will be up this year our attack is moving the ball better then ever before and playing as a team opn both sides of the ball not depending out one Jeff boyton or anything so we are a different team this year then any of teh past and i think we will win this saturday 2-0

well said bro