CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL

rerwin427

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central is probally missing 3rd basemen Jake Hagar, who transferred to Bradley Central. He was a team leader and made decisions on which games where big ones, and which games they needed to win.

Jake Hager? a leader of what gay pride of america. Jake Hager never played anyway because hes fat and slow. Just like during football season. With his terrible acl tear at first string middle linebacker oh i mean second string defensive tackle. The only diet hes ever been on was when he got ulsers in his throat. DESIGNATED HITTER? ya maybe designated homo. Maybe he should be playin outfield so he would have time to pick the splinters out of his toe

WHY IS IT THAT CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL CAN GO TO THE FIELD.. AND BEAT GOOD TEAMS SUCH AS OOLTEWAH AND BAYLOR, AND NOT GET ANY CREDIT?

WILL CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL WIN DISTRICT?

I think erwin is right. Central should get more credit for the games that they win. Chattanooga Central doesnt get nearly enough credit as it should. And Im not saying that Media attention is always something that is great but Ooltewah gets attention for losing which I think is pretty lame. I mean Im not saying that Ooltewah is a bad team but Central doesn't get any attention for a win or loss.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I don't believe they have anyone that is surbers caliber but a decent staff overall.
    • Richland plays at McKenzie on Wed.  Should be a good series.  Does Richland have good pitching?  
    • Congratulations to the Warrior baseball team winning the Region Championship.  Last night the football team beat Franklin Co 33-0 in their spring scrimmage. Warriors looked very good. Missing a few players who were playing baseball but still absolutely dominated. A lot of young ones got in halfway through the 3rd when the score reached 33-0. QB Tilton Pickett looked very sharp.  Sam Pickett is on another level this season. Seems to have put on 15 to 20 lbs in the off season and added a step as well. Transfer from last year Williamson caught numerous balls and is very elusive. Lots of athletes on this team. Defense was smothering and will only get better. The head coach from Sewanee was in attendance and offered 2 kids after the game. Could be a special year.
    • I heard Alabama was at Antioch practice and Colorado has offered QB. Hoping the Bears have a great year.