Coalfield and Oneida

bob367

Coalfield lose everything HAHA.. Not quite my friend, Brandon Davis, Newberry, Alley, Hill, Warwick, not to mention players that don't make the papers. If yoy think Coalfield is losin everything you need to look again. And Oneida got Alex and Kyle? Where they from and when did they get to oneida? Oz on the other hand does lose 8 starters I think, but Come on it's Oz you don't get respect like Oz has by havin a good year then A bad. They always Reload and will always be a contender. Oneida does have a shot at the District but so does everyone else. Can't forget Sunbright either. Hawn, Young, Weaver, they return alot of good players. and Wartburg they lose Ray Jenkins the rest of the starters come back. The District is loaded with young players, but the only thing that really matters is right here right now. Best of luck all district teams.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest domenow

Coalfield lose everything HAHA.. Not quite my friend, Brandon Davis, Newberry, Alley, Hill, Warwick, not to mention players that don't make the papers. If yoy think Coalfield is losin everything you need to look again. And Oneida got Alex and Kyle? Where they from and when did they get to oneida? Oz on the other hand does lose 8 starters I think, but Come on it's Oz you don't get respect like Oz has by havin a good year then A bad. They always Reload and will always be a contender. Oneida does have a shot at the District but so does everyone else. Can't forget Sunbright either. Hawn, Young, Weaver, they return alot of good players. and Wartburg they lose Ray Jenkins the rest of the starters come back. The District is loaded with young players, but the only thing that really matters is right here right now. Best of luck all district teams.

But, oneida has new coaches and the new kids and will improve next year. its about there turn and i think next year could be it.

Guest domenow

if you are talkin about stiltner improvin kids skills...that aint gonna happen

what about some of the other coaches? are they any good? what if stiltner isnt there next year. that seems to happen at oneida.

I wouldn't worry about Stilt not having a job next year.....i mean the man has already won more games in a single year than the past 2 or 3 coaches have collectively.......as for the indians becoming contenders for a district championship i believe that if they keep working hard and stay dedicated there is no reason they can't do something great in the next year or two :thumb:

Guest domenow

yep i agree. he's got to get his team to play smarter & cut down on mental errors though :thumb:

I agree. the mental errors are killing them. just look at the stats. does anybody know anything about any of his assistant coaches?

I wouldn't worry about Stilt not having a job next year.....i mean the man has already won more games in a single year than the past 2 or 3 coaches have collectively.......as for the indians becoming contenders for a district championship i believe that if they keep working hard and stay dedicated there is no reason they can't do something great in the next year or two :thumb:

I'm back sucka!!! All you need to worry about is picking cotton slave boy! So how warm is the bench? HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

I agree. the mental errors are killing them. just look at the stats. does anybody know anything about any of his assistant coaches?

I know the coach that calls pitches has no clue what he is doing, and looks even worse doing it.That's the first thing Stiltner sould do to make his team better, get rid of that moron.