Oneida vs Anderson County

the one

Anyone have any info on Anderson County? I havn't heard anything about them this year..

They have a very good player (#3 I think). Other than that, they are still developing their team. Great group of guys, with good hearts, but they have a little way to go. Their coach is one classy guy. Good luck.

When do you guys play Kingston?

can catholic beat AC. Catholic played awful in the oneida game. 22 shots and 3 goals that is pretty bad

Yes. Check my previous post for info in A.C. KCH, what was Oneida like? The score rather suprised me, especially after seeing the Oneida vs. A.C. score. I would have though that you might have put more than 3 in. Was their defense or keeper really good? How many shots did they get off? Any real threats?

Guest preatyboychase

one kid is good up top but we had a bad day shooting. Joey went out for 20 mins. and our other forward was hurt

they had 2 people standing up top waiting for a counter and everyone else would be packed in the box and the shots were hitting of people or going wide.