Hendersonville vs. Brentwood

bhs120

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt it, they have pat kelly and michael bolt. bolt has around 10 goals already. they play tougher schedule than brentwood and it should help them, it will depend on which hville team shows up.

They still don't have what it takes. Their offense isn't at all what it was last year since they are lacking daniel. People assume pat is good cause he's daniel's little brother. He's a strong player for his age and will be a great player in the future but he doesnt have enough to make a big impact yet. And Bolt could produce a goal or two if he shows up to play but i know many people who have ten goals this season... he hasnt impressed me much this season yet. Who knows... maybe he will in this game...

They still don't have what it takes. Their offense isn't at all what it was last year since they are lacking daniel. People assume pat is good cause he's daniel's little brother. He's a strong player for his age and will be a great player in the future but he doesnt have enough to make a big impact yet. And Bolt could produce a goal or two if he shows up to play but i know many people who have ten goals this season... he hasnt impressed me much this season yet. Who knows... maybe he will in this game...

thats because their offense last year was unbelievably good, the best in the state, by far. I guess you havent seen bolt play much, because from what ive seen hes a game changer. lowder and he are the best strikers in the state, and pat kelly can play thats a fact. hendersonville has a problem with consistency, thats all, when they play well, they are one of the best.

thats because their offense last year was unbelievably good, the best in the state, by far. I guess you havent seen bolt play much, because from what ive seen hes a game changer. lowder and he are the best strikers in the state, and pat kelly can play thats a fact. hendersonville has a problem with consistency, thats all, when they play well, they are one of the best.

actually im pretty sure but correct me if im wrong i think that brentwood scored more goals than any other team last year with (108) goals compaired to hendersonvilles (86)

ima go with whats seems to be the underdog and take hendersonville in this game im not talin anything away from brentwood they have an very good team i say hendersonville controls the game i see brentwood as a more direct team i think it will be very exciting 4-3 win for hendersonville bolt is very dangerous i think he'll knock in a few..... when is this game?

i also think this game might end up with a little more scores than normal

One of the best... not THE best... i feel brentwood is just a better all-around team. and i have seen bolt play many many times... i didnt say he wasnt a game changer and a valuable player... just that i dont think he can completely dominate the game enough for hville to win.

if hendersonville plays their game they will beat brentwood. hendersonville is not struggling this year they have the same record as last year and look how well they did. hendersonville is a very strong team i have seen them play every game, their defense is very solid and bolt is very strong up top. hendersonville 1-0 over brentwood.

Edited by Carson09

Sorry, but this is true:

fairly weak overall schedule + rarely subbing the top players = a lot of goals

This does not make Brentwood the "BEST" offensive team. It only means that their best players score a lot of goals against the opponents they face.

To say they rarely sub their top players means you haven't been to many of their games.