Creek Wood is looking for JV games

coachrop

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in playing JV games? Give ROP a call 615-969-2479! Will Travel.

Peace-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockwood would play you guys if u would travel to us our head coach is David lane would if you give him a call he is listed in the phone book in roane county or call our school at 865-354- 0882 and ask to speak to him

Rockwood is a little to far to travel. 3 hrs and 30 minutes. Thanks for the interest. Peace-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROP! turning down a chance to play baseball????? :thumb: Unbelievable!! Mark this in your calendars folks. This is a first. I'm still in cardiac arrest from reading this. I've fallen and I can't get up! :P

No this guy is not a HC. Works hard to be a worthy assistant. PEACE is what I wish upon all readers. OUT because I am done with my thoughts. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because I truly am excited to be alive and well and able to go to the yard everyday. Still need JV games. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!