Lipscomb's Bullpen

pain train

Since when do west TN boys come up to watch Lipscomb play? Your right.....Lipscombs offence has been weak. They could only score 26 runs to their opponents 4 in the last three games. It's all we have to offer here in middle TN.

I'm an avid High School baseball fan. I was in Nashville on bussiness and I seen where Lipscomb way playing and we just went an watched them play. Maybe they had an off day,but I still say Covington is the best I've seen so far this year.USJ has beat them twice, but I think Covington is peaking @this time.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an avid High School baseball fan. I was in Nashville on bussiness and I seen where Lipscomb way playing and we just went an watched them play. Maybe they had an off day,but I still say Covington is the best I've seen so far this year.USJ has beat them twice, but I think Covington is peaking @this time.

Sounds like some kid making up a big business man tail. Since your an avid high school baseball fan and saw Lipscomb have an off day.......tell us who they played, who pitched and what was the score. If you had not misspelled the word "business" I might have believed this Covington businessman tail. Lets hear more!

Ok so lipscomb beat us last year thats right last year time to look ahead here covington started off very slow but is peaking at the right time USJ been solid throughout the year and with the names they are carrying on their team such as Liles and Gant they are no push over i dont know to much about lipscomb but they were good last year

i mean since josh holt is undefeated in the district with an Era against all opponents under 1.00 u can deff. think all you want to but when the J-Train comes to a city near you, you better not be close to the tracks or he will blow some serious black smoke in your face!!

Sincerely, Mr. Nasty Time

And just who would those "special"teams in your district be Mr. Nasty Time?

Sounds like some kid making up a big business man tail. Since your an avid high school baseball fan and saw Lipscomb have an off day.......tell us who they played, who pitched and what was the score. If you had not misspelled the word "business" I might have believed this Covington businessman tail. Lets hear more!

Yes I was in Nashville on business and I am not from Covington I am from Bartlett.

I was at the game when Lipscomb was pounded by CBHS. Don't come on here and talk that stuff about me not being there on business you don't know me. And they also lost to BGA that day. So don't tell me what I did or did not do. I like to watch HS baseball where ever I'm at.

I do remember a couple kids named Sanders and Lyons and Davis I beleive Lyons played SS.

Edited by Foul Ball

I watched them play last year in Memphis and watched them this year their not even close to being as good as they were last year.

its funny because this is typical talk for any team who won state the year before. people are always saying lipscomb isnt as good as the year before. but people alwasy say that about any team possibel for a repeat. and they are proven WRONG. so you can stick your little tails right between your scronny legs and sit on it

its funny because this is typical talk for any team who won state the year before. people are always saying lipscomb isnt as good as the year before. but people alwasy say that about any team possibel for a repeat. and they are proven WRONG. so you can stick your little tails right between your scronny legs and sit on it

Last year they could hit . When I seen them play this year I didn't see the hard hitting teams such as USJ or Covington. These two teams hit from top to bottom.

You will get a chance to see how good these two teams are if ya'll make it that far!