Jackson Co. Spring Practice

demondog1

This coach is very different. He will get the kids out for football and he will keep them interested in the game. I believe this program will turn around.

I went to their spring practice on Saturday and Coach Russell really has the boys fired up. He was working them hard and they were just eating it up. I hope this carries over into the season. Not only are the players getting fired up but his assistants are too. Brint keep up the good work. Go Big BLue

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I believe I can post about anything on this site no matter what school it involves......but oh i forgot you're the great swanson and can tell people what to do. By the way if you're going to tell people to shut their mouths you might want to take your own advice cause you talk about everyone during basketball.

Basketball!?!?! I joked around half the time and just said most of the things I did to get people stirred up...Hermitage Springs especially...If you get mad and don't like what I say and take what I say serious there is something wrong...How about this just read over what I have to say...Because i'm gonna be the bigger man and just stop replying to your posts unless it's just casualy convo about a topic...Not about who runs mouth about who...I could careless...So reply or say whatever you want I don't care...