Adamsville vs JCS

Guest hustle101

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One umpire did not show up. Game rescheduled for a doubleheader at Adamsville today.

That is absolutely absurd! I have heard that Jackson has a lot of problems with this - umpires being sent to the wrong fields, not showing up, having inexperienced umpires assigned to district games, etc. What is the problem there? It sounds like the leader is faltering - who does the assigning for this group?

That is absolutely absurd! I have heard that Jackson has a lot of problems with this - umpires being sent to the wrong fields, not showing up, having inexperienced umpires assigned to district games, etc. What is the problem there? It sounds like the leader is faltering - who does the assigning for this group?

Someone who doesn't know how to do the job! This is the second time this has happened to A'ville this year!! :lol:

Ya the second game was alot better than the first. Both teams hit the ball really well. Adamsville struggled with their pitching, giving up 8 homeruns in 2 games. The umps were making some bad calls on both sides. Even though Adamsville didnt come out with the victory they gave JCS a run for their money. Good game guys.

jcs took them both first game 8-15 second game 14-13 second was a good game

Just wanna add that the 2nd game was in 8 innings :huh:

Ya the second game was alot better than the first. Both teams hit the ball really well. Adamsville struggled with their pitching, giving up 8 homeruns in 2 games. The umps were making some bad calls on both sides. Even though Adamsville didnt come out with the victory they gave JCS a run for their money. Good game guys.

Just wanna add that the 2nd game was in 8 innings :blink:

This district tournament is going to be a realy good one..it's going to be adamsville-jcs in the district championship and a toss up between the two in my opinion

This district tournament is going to be a realy good one..it's going to be adamsville-jcs in the district championship and a toss up between the two in my opinion

This is leaving out Riverside who has a good #1 pitcher, Madison who split with Adamsville in the regular season, and TCA. You may be right about the final two participants, but don't count out everyone else just yet.

This is leaving out Riverside who has a good #1 pitcher, Madison who split with Adamsville in the regular season, and TCA. You may be right about the final two participants, but don't count out everyone else just yet.

I agree with WTS about Riverside, but I believe that JCS wins district with little or no problem. Of course, that is why they actually play the games in lieu of listening to my opinions. Good luck to all of them.

I agree with WTS about Riverside, but I believe that JCS wins district with little or no problem. Of course, that is why they actually play the games in lieu of listening to my opinions. Good luck to all of them.

I wouldn't count Adamsville out just yet. They got some stuff up their sleeves. I believe if Adamsville played like they did against JCS the second game, it could turn out differently. But who knows, JCS could pull it off. But I wouldn't say that they got it won with little or no problem. But that's just what I think.