Marion Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

PurpleGrad

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good W-did it count in the district, and any details?

Just like MCHS DAD said another thread that the first team to commit an error would lose and we committed an error and Marion won fair and square.....No excuses to make or anything and I went over and talk to one of the coaches that has a freshmen daughter playing and I told him Congrats and Marion just wanted it more than Bledsoe did....Once again Congrats to Marion on the win and maybe we will meet again....Marion scored in the top of the 6th on a throwing error by the 2nd baseman that got past the 1st basemen....

The score of the game was Marion 1 and Bledsoe 0. The run for Marion was unearn. Highlights of this game were Bledsoe with 3 hits and Marion with 3 hits. Bledsoe had 3 defense errors.

Great game girls. You played one of the best games I've seen you play this year. Strong defense and the bats were working for you.

Only other stat I know of is Bledsoe left 3 on base and Marion left 10.

:thumb:

Just like MCHS DAD said another thread that the first team to commit an error would lose and we committed an error and Marion won fair and square.....No excuses to make or anything and I went over and talk to one of the coaches that has a freshmen daughter playing and I told him Congrats and Marion just wanted it more than Bledsoe did....Once again Congrats to Marion on the win and maybe we will meet again....Marion scored in the top of the 6th on a throwing error by the 2nd baseman that got past the 1st basemen....

Both teams played a great game. It came down to an error like most games do when both teams are playing to win.

Congrats ladies on a quality win.