CBHS

BGA

McCallie

MUS

Father Ryan

PJPII

Baylor

Webb

My biggest complaint is simply WHERE IS MBA???

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is shocking that catholic is 4th. this should motivate catholic even more. they play notre dame next week. that will be a good game. this will show who should be number 1.

I think Catholic should be #1. They only lost to an incredible CB team. If not Catholic, then Notre Dame #1 and Catholic #2. I totally agree with you kchs.

I think Catholic as the #4 is fair. Eurosport generally allows top ranked teams from the previous year to remain at the top until they are beaten. CAK was #1 and CCS was #2. CAK has not lost to an A-AA team. ND slid ahead of CCS due to their one goal win.

CAK deserves to and should stay #1 until they are beaten by a A-AA team. Catholic has not beaten any top ranked A-AA team. Therefore, the #4 ranking is fair.

I think Catholic as the #4 is fair. Eurosport generally allows top ranked teams from the previous year to remain at the top until they are beaten. CAK was #1 and CCS was #2. CAK has not lost to an A-AA team. ND slid ahead of CCS due to their one goal win.

CAK deserves to and should stay #1 until they are beaten by a A-AA team. Catholic has not beaten any top ranked A-AA team. Therefore, the #4 ranking is fair.

Agreed. Newcomer Catholic has a lot to prove before I would rank them any higher. CAK is clearly #1 until someone in A/AA beats them and so far that hasn't happened---including Catholic. CCS was #2 and lost a close match to a strong Notre Dame team. The last time Catholic played ND, they lost as well. If the Knox Irish want to move up, they need to earn it by beating top A/AA teams. They'll get their chance. Let's see how they do. :P

Edited by hoya75