Riverdale baseball how far will they go ?

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are definitely the best "chanters" in the state! :ph34r:

Cmon man, RHS is NOT the best chanters in the state... we ALL know Blackman has the "state championship" cheerleading squad. If you don't believe that, just ask fball b/c he WILL tell you all about it! hahahahah ;) That was his answer for any argument on the bball threads.

final 8

You guys are thinking way too far in the future. You have already been challenged by Oakland and Siegel in the district. You were fortunate not to face Killian of Warren County. You better win the regular season because I don't think you have the pitching to win the district tournament. Your offense will have to carry you in the tournament.

You guys are thinking way too far in the future. You have already been challenged by Oakland and Siegel in the district. You were fortunate not to face Killian of Warren County. You better win the regular season because I don't think you have the pitching to win the district tournament. Your offense will have to carry you in the tournament.

Please read my first post before you get upset...I will give you that we were forunate not to face killian but if we end up winning the regular season titile we can lose our first district game and still move on. I think our district is very good so i am not surprised by a challenge from any team I am anticipating a challenge from White County this weekend they gave Oakland all they could handle

Our pitching can take you farther than you might think with Choate of course keeps us close no matter who we face. Woody and Utterback are a good combination to put teams down. Hurt disposed of Houston. And Jordan Henderson also beat collierville. Cant forget about Kevin Mather who has shutdown every team he has faced this year so Riverdale pitching can win games for us even tho we are not overpowering