15u division 2 ball

;) at least learn how to spell before you make any quotes. Besides, who cares if a girl is going where? Seems to me that you guys have a problem up there and you just need to get over it :)

t'noD teg trams htiw em, I wonk erehw uoy evil. :lol:

Tough luck with the Fire this weekend. But they played some good teams and didn't loose to any by more the 6 points, and they led most of the way, just weren't able to close. NEXT TIME!!!

Edited by MCHSBballfan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t'noD teg trams htiw em, I wonk erehw uoy evil. ;)

Tough luck with the Fire this weekend. But they played some good teams and didn't loose to any by more the 6 points, and they led most of the way, just weren't able to close. NEXT TIME!!!

I told you that the HEAt or the Fire team would go and I was right. The Heat went to the Championship and the Fire went to the number 3 spot. besides, what do you care about any of the teams anyway. :thumb: I wanted either one of them to win because they are from East Tn.

Edited by red&bluebasketballguy

I told you that the HEAt or the Fire team would go and I was right. The Heat went to the Championship and the Fire went to the number 3 spot. besides, what do you care about any of the teams anyway. :thumb: I wanted either one of them to win because they are from East Tn.

I did not think that the Fire won any pool games, and did they replace a team that did not come back on sunday?