Science Hill vs Farragut

Lion10L

Chizaggi all NUMBER8 does is talk!

so does he play if so what position?

Obviously, I'm not Chizaggi, but I can answer your question. I believe he plays mostly outside mid and a little bit of center mid. At least thats what he played when our team played Science Hill.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Obviously, I'm not Chizaggi, but I can answer your question. I believe he plays mostly outside mid and a little bit of center mid. At least thats what he played when our team played Science Hill.

O.K. u got me. I'm mostly Outside bench, and whenever i get lucky i get to the center bench. R U HAPPY NOW???

I have no dog in this fight, but all the talk has me interested to see the outcome. Remember we play a game that still has class and don't let the trash talking be more than some fun for the young guys, good luck to both teams and hopefully a well played match and nothing personal.

Guest Number8

I have no dog in this fight, but all the talk has me interested to see the outcome. Remember we play a game that still has class and don't let the trash talking be more than some fun for the young guys, good luck to both teams and hopefully a well played match and nothing personal.

Great Post !!!!!!!! :thumb:

You say you are a Farragut Player, I still don't think you are one of us ( Farragut PLayer), because none of us would make such a cocky statement, and if you were one of us, you would know who I am!!! NO game is easy and soon as you think they are you get beat, on the other hand, we have already been told by a SH player we will be beat , but we will see.

One of us? Lion101 you cant be serious. You're the one who is too scared to tell everyone who u are.

Guest Number8

One of us? Lion101 you cant be serious. You're the one who is too scared to tell everyone who u are.

Wow...man everone wants to be a farragut player. I personally want to be a Inter Milan Player.

Edited by Number8

O.K. u got me. I'm mostly Outside bench, and whenever i get lucky i get to the center bench. R U HAPPY NOW???

Whoa, I don't know why you got mad at me. I play for CAK and when we played you guys, you played a good game and you were on the opposite outside mid from me most of the time and I played against you in the center a little bit too. Good luck in the game, it should be a close one.

Guest Number8

Whoa, I don't know why you got mad at me. I play for CAK and when we played you guys, you played a good game and you were on the opposite outside mid from me most of the time and I played against you in the center a little bit too. Good luck in the game, it should be a close one.

Oh no, please don't get my post worng. I wasn't mad at anyone.

I love playing center, i like to hold the ball and look for the best choice, but this is not how our boss wants us to play. He is a good man, and I think maybe i could help the team out more on the left. And I really didn't play good agaist u all. I need to step things up more. And sorry being a Punk and not shaking hand with all of ur players.

Thanks, I too think it will be a good game. Hopefully i get to see you guys at state again.