Farragut vs Bearden(JV)

Lion10L

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Farragut Beat Beardens Jv team 1-0. Yeah thats right we are amazing. Its funny even Beardens JV team plays really dirty, and just kicks the ball down the field to one forward.

And oh yeah, i scored on a Free kick like 5 or 6 feet outside the 18 to the side.

Get out of here

Edited by chaser89

Yeah Farragut Beat Beardens Jv team 1-0. Yeah thats right we are amazing. Its funny even Beardens JV team plays really dirty, and just kicks the ball down the field to one forward.

And oh yeah, i scored on a Free kick like 5 or 6 feet outside the 18 to the side.

you must have gotten lucky

Thanks for putting me down off my high Liverpool. And whoever said that keeper isnt experienced is wrong. He played on a D1 team that are state champs and play in the Regon III Premier league. That sounds experienced to me. But you can judge for yourself. Lol

haha enough with it... Lion10L... nice name by the way... i missed the practice when you introduced yourself but i think i know. thats awesome and creative

WOW! you took a direct kick on JV keeper and scored? well geez! let's call ESPN.

i just think it is bad that a JV team uses Varsity players to take free kicks when playing a JV game. Now I know they should play because apparently they only have 11 players, but they should let the original team do as much as possible

but i am happy for you, it seems like you have found some confidence in the fact you can score in a JV match.

I just wish that Bearden would have thrown in Tom Webster and let him play forward against you guys. (he too is a sophmore).