Farragut vs. Science Hill

BigG

Final score:

Science Hill 3

Farragut 0

Congrats to the toppers. Let's keep the trash talking to a minimum. Being a champion is more than just winning, but winning or losing gracefully.

Farragut, thankfully this happened in regular season and not in regions. You still have a chance for a rematch. Keep your heads up.

Another great game! The game was 0-0 at the half. Second half Eddie got behind the farragut defence and beat the goalie before sending it home. 1-0. Few minutes later, He set up the second for #18 I think and he turn and hit last corner. Minutes later Eddie flip the ball over a farragut player and the second player caught the ball from over his head. The free kick landed in the goal from # 13. In the end Eddie left a farragut defender wondering what in the world had just happened to him with a great move.

Another great game! The game was 0-0 at the half. Second half Eddie got behind the farragut defence and beat the goalie before sending it home. 1-0. Few minutes later, He set up the second for #18 I think and he turn and hit last corner. Minutes later Eddie flip the ball over a farragut player and the second player caught the ball from over his head. The free kick landed in the goal from # 13. In the end Eddie left a farragut defender wondering what in the world had just happened to him with a great move.

I was at the game and i dont remember any of that happening. The first goal yeah Eddie got behind the defense. the second goal dude fell down and then some how got back up before any of Farragut defenders got to the ball. It was miss communication. Third goal.... wow free kick... right through the goalies hands.

about the eddie stuff... yeah hes good but that stuff i never saw.

Backstrom has been playing outside mid almost this whole season. With their team, it works that he is out there. I talked to Farragut players after the game and they said that the game fell apart when Ben Lawson was cheap shotted after a pass and could barely move his leg because of a huge charley horse in his quad. Eddie then took it to them, as Lawson was on the bench and not staying with him. However, this game doesn't really matter, as many people would or like to say that it does, the real game will happen in sub-state. the last time SH beat Farragut in the regular season Farragut won state...

I was at the game and i dont remember any of that happening. The first goal yeah Eddie got behind the defense. the second goal dude fell down and then some how got back up before any of Farragut defenders got to the ball. It was miss communication. Third goal.... wow free kick... right through the goalies hands.

about the eddie stuff... yeah hes good but that stuff i never saw.

And what exactly did you not see? Did you not see Eddie beat the goalie after going behind the defence before scoring, or did you not see him give the ball to #18 before your defenders rushed to try and stop the guy, but he got it in anyways? And Yes Eddie past the ball over the first defender and the next defender in line didn't let go of the ball with his hand. If you was watching the game, the free kick was call from the hand ball.. or you can explain how the freekick came about or I suggest that you watch the game next time even if you are losing before tellin me that am a lier. As for dribbling that guy badly, Any unbias fan at that game will admit it, if not that defender himself.

Edited by fanatic55

it seems that farragut just doesn't play against Science Hill, they got beat by them 2 years ago as well, congrats to SH, i hope you guy can do well if you get out of regions.

it looks like this region is going to be strong no matter who goes through. (even though i hope it is Bearden and Farragut)

Farragut you guys just need to rebound against Oak Ridge and take it easy, you don't need more injuries before the stuff that really counts comes.

I know Bearden only has 4 more games before district.

it seems that farragut just doesn't play against Science Hill, they got beat by them 2 years ago as well, congrats to SH, i hope you guy can do well if you get out of regions.

it looks like this region is going to be strong no matter who goes through. (even though i hope it is Bearden and Farragut)

Farragut you guys just need to rebound against Oak Ridge and take it easy, you don't need more injuries before the stuff that really counts comes.

I know Bearden only has 4 more games before district.

Yeah i would agree with on this post.... Science Hill came to play and we just didnt show up. Congraulations. But no one from around here would play Science Hill until sub-state, not regionals, so i am hoping for the Bearden- Farragut game again too. Yeah we put that last loss behind us for now... and Oak Ridge is are new focus. Then CAK and were done. We are also hoping on no more injuries as you said before the stuff that really counts. Who does Bearden have Left?

Yeah i would agree with on this post.... Science Hill came to play and we just didnt show up. Congraulations. But no one from around here would play Science Hill until sub-state, not regionals, so i am hoping for the Bearden- Farragut game again too. Yeah we put that last loss behind us for now... and Oak Ridge is are new focus. Then CAK and were done. We are also hoping on no more injuries as you said before the stuff that really counts. Who does Bearden have Left?

well they had this weekend taht went pretty well for them.

they played rossview, mba, and GTown Houston.

now thy only have Dobyns-Bennet before district, which is on the 4th (thursday).

i see that farragut has CAK to play, i might actually show up to see that, it should be good.