OS vs. Clintion

crazyguy27

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was close until the 6th inning when Clinton had a melt down, and OS started turning the bats alive. The put up I think 7 on us. Between errors and good hits, they rallied to beat us.

The whole incident was definately out of control. The catcher threw a ball into the batters helmet and somehow hurt his hand. The batter turned to him and said "It wasn't his fault what happened" and the catcher responded. The parents were yelling at the umps for making the wrong call by calling the runner stealing third out for interference from the batter.

Clinton's fans started yelling at the umpire and the cather's dad felt they were blaming his son or yelling at him (the catcher). Justice's father then called out random people in the Clinton's stands and wanting to fight them or something ridiculous. The Clinton dad was telling him that he didn't say anything too him and that he needed to sit down and shut up. All this was going on while the Clinton fans were still yelling at the ump. The father continued to yell at the Clinton fan and so on. I believe Justice's mom even got into it after a while. It was all blown way out of proportion for nothing.

Another thing is that the umpire's let it get out of control. The entire time the incident was going on with the two fathers the umpire's were on the field watching. The probably could have gotten some control of the situation instead of sitting back and watching.

That was the first thing that I looked for when I saw it happen. Both of the batter's feet were in the box. Obviousily it was a bad call, but the batter didn't help out. Soon as he was hit, he bent down and about 3 seconds later walked out of the box before the umpire could get a good look at his feet with the catcher out of the way.

He probably should have just froze where he was at, but he just got nailed in the head. The catcher was also going nuts saying that had broke his hand (I guess he hit it on the helmet of the batter) so the batter just moved out of the way. Bad call, but your going to get those when you dont have the best umps working for you. Looking at the batter's position in the box should have been the umpire's in the field first look, but he didn't. Unfortunate, but it happens I guess.

Yes the batter was in the batter's box, and there were Clinton fans yelling at the catcher. This is when Justice's dad stepped in. The Clinton fan continued to try to get the last word in, which was not the smartest thing to do, considering he was mouthing at a man that is about 6'5 and could definitely put a hurting a man. I agree, it did get out of hand quick, but the Clinton fans were out of line.

Yes I agree the Clinton father should have stopped as well as the other dad involved. This is why the umpires should have done something, but they didn't. Hate that the umpires missed that call. A runner on third definately could have changed the outcome with the momentum booster. But I'm not going to get on that because I definately don't believe in that stuff.

Luckily nothing happened, good game till that dredded sixth inning.