Forrest

Vultor

Thanks, Vultor. Good pictures! Wish we could have been there, it is a fun day, especially when we win! No Ryan Blake pictures?? Good luck today at Van Buren. Hope to get there tomorrow! Go Rockets!

All the pictures except one where taken by Dave. Just wanted everybody to know they were there since we haven't posted any this year.

Ryan was still nursing the sprained ankle this weekend. He felt like he was ready to go today. Hope he got the chance to win his job back.

ah hold your horses everyone...those pics were taken by none other than Randy Haman. The pictures are alright...not too bad for a rookie!! Hey Vultor any chance to work on the car since theres no baseball this week?

LOL, your right, Dave wasn't even there. Sorry, Dave's the only one I ever see taking pictures. Tell your dad sorry, my bad.

Can you get the car over here about 9:00am Saturday so I have most of the day with it. Yes there is baseball this weekend....

Edited by Vultor