Best OL in REGION 2 - AAA

Bravey

What were you saying about a bus?

With your great writing skills I totally misunderstood you.

Im guessing Catholic as a whole.

Sorry Leonard ..... bus was supposed to but ........ my bad .... I think Fulton may have 2 or 3 returning starters on OL ... this will be their weakness this year .. dont know about AE, AC , LA or Catholic or any other 2 3A schools ..

I did pick LA to lose every playoff game. Wilson Cates did a fantastic job carrying his team. Had he not played they would have gone 1-9 or maybe even 3-7.

The former coach said he had planned to leave before the season, but decided to stay through the end of the season. It was a special group.

In looking back at the season I would have to say I would pick it excactly the same way. The one player they had was a playmaker. He made things happen on offense and defense, as well as special teams.

I must confess I was wrong about picking against them, but if you look at the teams they played they were always over matched. They were the cinderella team. Yes I did pull for them in the Championship as well as many other playoff games, even though I picked against them.

Lots of times I pick against teams that I am pulling for. I have always picked the numbers.