Franklin vs MBA

rebelj

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this tomorrow night at 7pm?

If Franklin plays like they are capable, I think they take them, but this MBA private school has proven tough to Williamson county teams over the years.

yeah the game is at 7... at franklin

Here is my opinion...MBA seems to have a few key players that can make or break this game... for instance Alexander Darsinos up top.. who is undoubtedly amazing.... Franklin on the other hand seems to be more team oriented and like rebelj said.. depends on if they come to play

franklin is hot right now... but maybe MBA can end that

Im gonna say Franklin 3-2

MBA will get the job done 4-1

MBA had a showstopping victory against BGA, so they can tangle with anyone.

Franklin is the wild card. I have seen them look like a regional or state team against Centennial and like pushovers in the first Independence matchup and against Brentwood.

I hope the good Franklin shows up because they could make for one of the better Middle Tenn matchups of the year just behind that magnificent Brentwood-Hendersonville showcase.

mba has this game by 3-0,

I have noticed a disturbing trend the past few years where private shool MBA has intimidated public schools and beat Centennial 1-0 when they were good and went to state and tied Brentwood 0-0 a couple of years ago when they were far better. I hope this trend changes tonight, but the way MBA handled BGA scares me about that happening.

I have noticed a disturbing trend the past few years where private shool MBA has intimidated public schools and beat Centennial 1-0 when they were good and went to state and tied Brentwood 0-0 a couple of years ago when they were far better. I hope this trend changes tonight, but the way MBA handled BGA scares me about that happening.

They didn't exactly handle us. I think even MBA will agree to that. I still think that they are clearly better than Franklin, though.

They didn't exactly handle us. I think even MBA will agree to that. I still think that they are clearly better than Franklin, though.

I still think BGA is the best team in the midstate along with Brentwood and Hendersonville. MBA shows up strong always against Will Co teams for some reason.