Question for u15 travel

ive heard from a lot of people that kfc crush liverpool and the diadora impact have both broken up. at first i thought it was just a rumor but now im starting hear it from everyone. is this true? if it is then that makes state even more wide open than it already was.

ive heard from a lot of people that kfc crush liverpool and the diadora impact have both broken up. at first i thought it was just a rumor but now im starting hear it from everyone. is this true? if it is then that makes state even more wide open than it already was.

I know diadora did...not sure about crush...i also heard some players left

i know that diadora broke up. and most of the good players went to crush-but that was last season.i dont know anything about recent conflicts.is chaos competing at d-1 state this year?

yea we are. im looking forward to it too. it seems pretty wide open. no team is heads above the rest in our age. who do you think will be in the finals?

The diadora impact broke up over the summer of 2005 and the majority of the good players went to KFC. They played in the premiere league this fall with all the D1 Champs from most of the southeastern states. They are very much still together and have basically the same team returning for the State Tournament this year. They will most likely repeat as state champs and bring it back to knoxville, where it belongs. At this point though, its really only a 3 horse race. KFC, Chaos, and Fever are really the only contenders. Fever i've heard lost some players so i'll go with KFC and Chaos in the finals.. KFC bringing it home

The diadora impact broke up over the summer of 2005 and the majority of the good players went to KFC. They played in the premiere league this fall with all the D1 Champs from most of the southeastern states. They are very much still together and have basically the same team returning for the State Tournament this year. They will most likely repeat as state champs and bring it back to knoxville, where it belongs. At this point though, its really only a 3 horse race. KFC, Chaos, and Fever are really the only contenders. Fever i've heard lost some players so i'll go with KFC and Chaos in the finals.. KFC bringing it home

Oh I definately think you'll be surprised if you think that that is all the contenders. Lakeway are great, and PSA have gotten 5 new players, all starters.

Oh I definately think you'll be surprised if you think that that is all the contenders. Lakeway are great, and PSA have gotten 5 new players, all starters.

is it lakeway crush?

like near Morristown or jefferson city i think.

because there is a trainer there named Mike McDonald who is amazing, he used to coach on the crush before they kicked him out for Gary.

But i think Mike McDonald was the best coach i have ever had and would recommend him to anyone (if this is the right place :blink:

i agree with your statement on lakeway, they can definitely play. in the semis i think it will be chaos vs tnfc and fever vs kfc. then in the finals will be chaos and kfc. from there on anyone can take it. these two teams have met twice. we(chaos) won the first 2-1 then kfc took the second 1-0. but who knows, thats just my opinion. you also have hfc and germantown to throw in the mix.